- Use your exceptional customer service skills for a growing housing provider
- Work with a passionate team and make a difference
- Award: Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services – Level 3
- Permanent, full-time, based in Surry Hills, Sydney
The Women’s Housing Company (WHC) is a specialist community housing provider, supporting vulnerable women across metropolitan Sydney for over 35 years.
The role of Client/Customer Service Officer is available to join the Women’s Housing Company during an exciting growth phase. This role is a rewarding opportunity for a passionate social housing expert with exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude. You will be the first point of contact for all clients, providing information in a fair, compliant and transparent manner. If you pride yourself on your service delivery and ethics and want to use your skills to make a positive difference, this is the perfect role for you.
Reporting to the Housing Services Manager, the Client/Customer Service Officer role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to current and prospective tenants of the WHC who may present via phone, email or face to face.
- Provide consistent high-quality customer service
- Provide access to housing options by accepting, assessing and processing applications, transfers and change of circumstances
- Support WHC to meet its financial and social goals by managing the allocation process and partnering with the business and support providers to minimise vacancy times
- Support WHC to provide safe and secure housing by processing responsive property repair requests
- Support the smooth operation of WHC by ensuring that relevant forms and information are available at all times and that incoming and outgoing mail is processed and distributed
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience working with Housing Pathways, HOMES and TRIM
- Knowledge of social housing access and allocation eligibility and policy
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act, social housing policy and framework
- Intermediate skills in all Microsoft Office 2010 applications
- Mandatory National Criminal History Check
- Your expertise, passion and energy will ensure your success in this role. If you want to be a part of and contribute in this exciting growth phase, please apply now.
When applying for this role, please address the selection criteria in your application and covering letter.
Please note that being female is a genuine occupational requirement of this role [Sec 31 Anti-Discrimination Act 1977].
To Apply, visit the Vacancies page on our website – www.bloominghr.com.au !
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org