Project Officer – Assets
- Work on the Social Housing Management Transfer (SHMT)
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Fixed term 12- month contract
Hume Housing is a nationally accredited Tier 1 Community Housing Provider. Currently, Hume Housing manages, and/or owns 1900 social and affordable housing properties in Metro Sydney. Hume Housing provides tenancy, property management, and support services directly and collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate sustainable housing solutions and enhanced positive social and community outcomes. Hume is currently undergoing a phase of growth as we look to take on a further 2200 homes in the Hunter/Maitland area due to the SHMT.
We are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience, Determined to succeed.
The Project Officer, Assets is responsible for the research and development of strategies, policies and procedures to ensure successful asset service delivery in the Hunter region. The officer will effectively collaborate to deliver on the implementation of asset work plans and business improvements ensuring compliance with Project Highways contractual commitments for the transition of properties and customers to Hume and that there is alignment with Hume’s Vision, Values and Purpose.
- Develop and implement an Assets Manual as part of business readiness
- Develop in collaboration with Assets & Finance an annual and 10-year maintenance plan for implementation post transition
- Participate in an Assets Working Group ensuring priorities and actions are progressed in collaboration with SHMT Team and Assets team Providing accurate and timely management reports on project status, costs and risk
- Lead on the development and implementation of SHMT requirements linked to ASSET Management Framework
- Maintain ASSETS work plans, associated registers, data collection and outcome reporting linked to overall Project Highway Management Plan
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong understanding of the legislative & best practice requirements of providing supportive housing accommodation. You will also have experience in managing SLA’s through building effective relationships with contractors and suppliers. A NSW driver’s license is essential and so is an alignment to our values.
Why work for us?
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – the list goes on!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for a company making a real difference. Apply now and submit your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org