Administration Officer – Disability Housing
- 35-hour work week
- Not for Profit Organisation with great benefits
- ·Supportive team and company culture
Hume Housing is a nationally accredited Tier 1 Community Housing Provider. Currently, Hume manages, and/or owns 1900 social and affordable housing properties in metro Sydney. Hume provides tenancy, property management, and support services directly and collaboratively with key stakeholders to facilitate sustainable housing solutions and enhanced positive social and community outcomes.
We are Champions of change, Creators of connectivity, Builders of resilience, Determined to succeed.
The Administration Officer, Housing for People with Disability is responsible for providing administrative support to the Specialist Disability Accommodation team to improve and maintain efficiency, governance and customer services. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Organise travel arrangements for team members and diary management
- Maintain relevant registers and databases (such as the quote register, Customer database, etc)
- Data entry into multiple systems
- Assists the team with general duties such as management of head leases and renewals, and organising welcome and sign up packs to customers
- Aid in the preparation of management reports
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven experience in a fast paced administration role supporting a team of 4 or more people, have strong Microsoft office skills (excel included).A background in Housing is strongly desirable but not a necessity. Hume is a values driven company, so it’s important that you share our values.
Why work for us?
Hume offers above Award salaries, 35 hour working week, flexible working arrangements, long service leave after 5 years, salary packaging and career development opportunities – the list goes on!
Want to know more, see our website for more information and the position description www.humehousing.com.au
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to work for a company making a real difference. Apply now and submit your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@humehousing.com.au