Website Link Housing
‘Enhancing lives through community housing’
Client Service Officer – 3 month fixed term contract
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Salary packaging and best practice employee benefits program
- Close to Chatswood Interchange
Join Link Housing today!
Link Housing is a Tier 1 community housing provider employing over 100 staff and managing 4,000 properties. Our vision is ‘Enhancing lives through community housing’. Link Housing is an organisation that celebrates excellence, embraces diversity and values each person’s contribution towards the achievement of our vision.
The Client Service Officer is responsible for providing an outstanding client service and resolving a wide range of enquiries as the first point of contact in a high volume environment.
Main deliverables of the role will include:
- Manage incoming calls and enquiries relating to all aspects of the Community Housing sector operational needs
- You will assist clients and provide expert advice with requested information and services relating to Social Housing, Affordable Housing, Access & Demand applications and maintenance requests
- Provide expert advice on housing opportunities across all housing areas (training provided)
Who we are looking for:
This role is varied and requires a person who has:
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Can do positive attitude
Benefits to you:
Link Housing offers the successful candidate a competitive salary plus superannuation and salary packaging and the opportunity to make your mark.
In addition Link Housing has a strong culture of collaborative teamwork. We have an exceptional leadership team that empowers its people and rewards its employees with numerous other benefits such as paid parental leave, up to two weeks per annum purchased leave, study assistance and flexible working arrangements.
To apply please include a resume and a covering letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge will ensure your success in this position. This role requires the applicant to have the right to work in Australia and a police check may be conducted.
Please see www.linkhousing.org.au for more information on Link Housing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com