Website Link Housing
‘Enhancing lives through community housing’
Access & Demand Officer – 3 month fixed term contract
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Salary packaging and best practice employee benefits program
- Close to public transport
Join Link Housing today!
Link Housing is a growing Tier 1 Community Housing Provider. We currently manage over 3,750 social, affordable and disability housing tenancies. Our vision is ‘Enhancing Lives through Community Housing’.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Access & Demand the role calls for an experienced Access & Demand Officer who is responsible for ensuring all private rental products and services are delivered to clients across the continuum of homelessness.
Main deliverables of the role will include:
- Manage client enquiries by phone or face to face to resolve housing needs and provide expert Access & Demand advice
- Conduct client eligibility interviews for a raft of private rental assistance and social housing products
- Make offers to prospective tenants and Pathways applicants
- Proactively seek opportunities for partnerships and referrals to support client needs
- Work within the Access & Demand quality and compliance frameworks by staying abreast of changes to laws and regulations affecting community housing
Who we are looking for:
This role is varied and requires a person who has:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience knowledge of the community housing policy framework
- Experience in Letting residential properties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- An aptness for change in the working environment, whilst remaining client focused at all times;
- Excellent relationship building skills demonstrated through the ability to liaise with support partners and co-workers;
- Strong IT skills, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) and experience using a tenancy management system
Benefits to you:
Link Housing offers the successful candidate a competitive salary plus superannuation and salary packaging and the opportunity to make your mark.
In addition Link Housing has a strong culture of collaborative teamwork. We have an exceptional leadership team that empowers its people and rewards its employees with numerous other benefits such as paid parental leave, up to two weeks per annum purchased leave, study assistance and flexible working arrangements.
To apply please include a resume and a covering letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge will ensure your success in this position. This role requires the applicant to have the right to work in Australia and a police check will be conducted.
Please see www.linkhousing.org.au for more information on Link Housing or call Amanda or Denise in HR, 9412 5111.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com