Website Link Housing
‘Enhancing lives through community housing’
Disability Housing Specialist
- Tier 1 Community Housing Provider
- Close proximity to public transport
- Salary packaging and best practice employee benefits program
Join Link Housing today!
Link Housing is a growing organisation. We currently manage over 3,750 social, affordable and disability housing. Our vision is ‘Enhancing Lives through Community Housing’.
The role calls for an experienced Housing Specialist who is responsible for providing comprehensive, client focused tenancy and property management services to Link Housing’s clients who have an intellectual and physical disability including mental health.
Main deliverables of the role will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key support providers
- Manage and sustain tenancies in the portfolio by providing client focused service
- Promote arrears best practice to ensure early intervention with tenants to prevent rent and non-rent arrears
- Promoting tenant engagement programs and use of support partners’ facilities
Who we are looking for:
This role is varied and requires a person who has:
- Relevant social housing qualification or equivalent working experience in the community housing sector;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- An aptness for change in the working environment, whilst remaining client focused at all times;
- Excellent relationship building skills demonstrated through the ability to liaise with support partners and co-workers;
- Strong IT skills, including intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook) and experience using a tenancy management system
- A current unrestricted NSW driver’s license and own car (preferred).
Benefits to you:
Link Housing offers the successful candidate a competitive salary plus superannuation and salary packaging and the opportunity to make your mark.
In addition, Link Housing has a strong culture of collaborative teamwork. We have an exceptional leadership team that empowers its people and rewards its employees with numerous other benefits such as paid parental leave, up to two weeks per annum purchased leave, study assistance and flexible working arrangements.
To apply please include a resume and a covering letter outlining how your skills, experience and knowledge will ensure your success in this position. This role requires the applicant to have the right to work in Australia and a police check will be conducted.
Please see www.linkhousing.org.au for more information on Link Housing or call Amanda on 9412 5111
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com