The NDIS is coming! What are the Housing Opportunities?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), soon to be spending more than $20,000 million per annum on disability services for over 460,000 people across Australia, is creating huge opportunities (and challenges) for housing development. This includes but extends beyond the development of an additional 14,000 places of Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) that is being commercially and recurrently funded by the NDIS.
This small, interactive masterclass, led by a housing practitioner with 30 years’ experience, will explore:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) scale, impact & trajectory.
- Housing demand driven by the NDIS.
- Current provision of housing for people with a disability with high support needs including by State Governments.
- NDIS Housing policy & practice.
- SDA rules, requirement & funding.
Click here to register.